‘We bring gas beyond the pipelines’
This technology, usually refered to as ‘VIRTUAL GAS PIPELINES (VGP)’, allows the road distribution of gas/molecules at the pressure levels & conditions demanded by the end consumers. A VGP connects consumers with several gas sources, surpassing the reach of conventional underground pipelines providing energy.
AT THE CENTER OF TRANSPORTING of all fuels
- CNG / PNG – Well accepted ‘Green Fuel’
- Existing & maturing market but still with huge opportunities
- ‘Own & Operate’ Model switching to Leasing
- Assures quick build-up- CGD licenses mandates minimum work program within stipulated period to avoid penalties.
- Potential opportunities like ANG
- Integral partner in almost all past & ongoing Pilots/R&D & upcoming projects
- Defining standards & specifications with partners
- Large Capital expenditure projects & longer gestation period is paving the way for leasing
- End-to-End solution: Compression through transportation to consumption point.
- Local bodies & CGD/Oil companies adopting due to Govt.’s facilitative policies & aid
- 100+ Bio-Gas plants at different phases of life cycle
- Faster acceptance due to comparatively cheaper rate & tax
- ‘Remote sites & Capital Expenditure’ makes Leasing the preferred choice for transportation
- Recent policy changes have opened the transportation business segment
- LNG liquid dispensing units are already operational & many being constructed.
- Growing demand of LNG transportation as VPL by CGD entities/ Industrial customers.
Uttam Clean Energy - The ‘Focal Point’ for every Fuel
A groundbreaking response
VP is solution to ALL problems – challenging terrain, isolated regions or long distances or the lack of large consumption / non-economical centers for economic viability. Connect to the gas network last miles, gas fields or biodigesters – Set up distribution networks, which can boost the reach of gas sources in a radius of up to 500 km or even more, taking advantage of the existing road networks.
Gas transport competitiveness
Divide the Gas load & distribute amongst each consumption center according to the daily gas demand, eliminating the cost of transporting unnecessary supplies in order to enhance our customers’ business.
USP's of the solution
Scalability & reduced operating costs
This infrastructure provides energy efficiency through customizable supply. System modularity at every stage allows the Virtual Pipeline to increase its capacity to the pace of the demand, without causing an impact on operating costs & investment.
Continuous & monitored supply
Under 24/7 monitoring, the Virtual Pipeline VTS tracks the route, supply conditions & manual interventions to ensure TAT, safety & compliances.
Integration of new gas sources to the system
With Bio-CNG & Hydrogen the new buzz words, gas producers can use the Virtual Pipeline literally for any existing or upcoming molecule transportation depending on its maturity or dispersion in vast regions.
Cost savings and access to clean fuel
Reduce the necessary investment in gathering infra & operations.
Replace the consumption of traditional fuels helping both environment & cost savings.